Short Term Christian Rehab Program
- 30 day program or
- 90 day program
- Christian Sober Living
- Many people are able to take a Medical Leave of Absence (FMLA) from work to focus on treatment
- Group And Outdoor Activities
- Church Attendance
- Life Skills Training
Testimonials from Graduates and Family
More About Our Accelerated Rehab Program
Accelerated Program: 1-3 Months of Drug or Alcohol Rehabilitation
For those who need help with a drug or alcohol problem, sometimes attending an accelerated treatment program is the best option. Our Accelerated Treatment Program consists of three phases that are customized to the individual’s needs. It can range in length from 1-3 months, depending on personal growth and healing needs. Many people are able to take a Medical Leave of Absence (FMLA) from work to focus on treatment until they are ready to live independently. Also, our sober living program is a great way to provide accountability after program graduation.
- Heroin Rehab
- Alcohol Rehab
- Suboxone Rehab
- Cocaine Rehab
- Oxycodone Rehab
- Meth Rehab
Areas of Focus During Our Accelerated Rehab Program:
Phase 1: Focus on Healing
- Personal Counseling with a Pastor
- Medical Care provided by a Local Doctor
- Customized Exercise Routine and Health Plan
Phase 2: Grow and Develop Strengths
- Integrate Your Family into the Recovery Program
- Begin Work or School
- Group Activities with Peers, such as Hiking, Fishing, Bowling, Basketball, Volleyball, Cooking Classes
Phase 3: Work Toward Independence
- Work or Attend School Full Time
- Develop Personal Responsibility
- Financial Management Training to Learn Budgeting Skills
- Community Volunteer Work
- Encourage and Strengthen Newer Members of the Rehab Program
Welcome To Life Transformation Recovery
Complete Recovery From Addiction!
- We do not believe that addiction is a disease!
- We provide compassionate, private substance abuse rehab for men
- We believe that substance abuse can be healed, and freedom is possible for everyone!
- The difference at Life Transformation treatment center is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol abuse are more than a chemical problem.
- Our curriculum brings spiritual growth from a non-denominational Christian perspective
- Counseling with pastors brings healing to the heart and helps to change harmful behavior patterns
Help A Loved One
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member