About Life Transformation Recovery
Christian Approach, Proven Results
- We do not believe that addiction is a disease!
- We provide compassionate, private substance abuse rehab for men
- We believe that substance abuse can be healed, and freedom is possible for everyone!
- The difference at Life Transformation treatment center is our approach to the whole person. Drug and alcohol abuse are more than a chemical problem.
- Our curriculum brings spiritual growth from a non-denominational Christian perspective
- Counseling with pastors brings healing to the heart and helps to change harmful behavior patterns
What Makes Life Transformation Recovery Special
We Are Unique As A Christian Rehab That Focuses On The Whole Person
Other secular and Christian inpatient rehab programs have made a huge impact in lives and helped set countless thousands of people free from addiction. Ultimately, faith in Jesus Christ is what brings lasting change, and a complete 180 degree change in life. What makes Life Transformation Recovery so unique is that we approach the whole person in our program, from their medical needs, to discharge planning, and learning life skills.
Here are a few things that make Life Transformation Recovery unique:
- We provide pastoral counseling to help get to the root of the issues that led to addiction in the first place
- A church home to provide friendship and support, during and after the recovery program
- Life skills training, so graduates know how to budget, carry responsibility, build successful relationships, participate in the community, and minister to other people
Complete addiction recovery is the key to your future. You should entrust it only to qualified and caring professionals.
Our Program is exactly what you need. We're dedicated to your long term sobriety and success in life.
We give ongoing continued support to those graduating from our drug or alcohol program.
How We Can Help
- Our Extended Program consists of 2 phases
- length of program is 6 months up to 1 year or more
- We Can adjust the Program Length depending on personal growth and healing needs
- Christian Sober living and scheduled outdoor activities
Testimonials from Graduates and Family
Help A Loved One
Not Sure Where To Start?
- Our Healthcare Lender Offers Loans as Low as 0% Interest
- Our Loan Options Have Long Term, Low Payment Plans Available
- Check Out Our Resources for Helping Your Family Member